Keith Bodnarchuk, President & CEO, commented: “The start of our exploration program on the recently acquired Charcoal and Castor uranium projects is an exciting development for Cosa. The timing of the airborne geophysical survey is important because it will set the Company up for more advanced exploration in 2023. We look forward to advancing our current uranium assets and continuing to explore value accretive opportunities for our team and project portfolio.”
Geotech Airborne Geophysical Surveys (Geotech Ltd.) has been contracted to fly a 1,540 line-km of Versatile Time-Domain Electromagnetic (VTEM™ Plus) and Horizontal Magnetic Gradiometer survey over the Castor and Charcoal projects. The VTEM™ Plus system will be flown over the project lands with flight lines spaced at 150m apart, providing high-resolution imaging of potential mineralizing systems associated with basement-hosted uranium deposits. The survey is now underway and will help to characterize the geology of the projects by locating […]
Click here to view original web page at www.juniorminingnetwork.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!