Investing News Network
September 12, 2023
Cosa Resources Corp. ( CSE: COSA ) (OTCQB: COSAF) (FSE: SSKU) (" Cosa Resources " or the "Company") is pleased to announce the expansion of its Ursa Project and the acquisition of the 100% owned Polaris and Eclipse uranium exploration properties in the Athabasca Basin region, Saskatchewan.
Highlights Ursa expanded to 60,599 hectares with two new claims totalling 3530 hectares Polaris covers 3290 hectares and 9 kilometres of prospective magnetic low zones near the southwestern Athabasca Basin Eclipse covers 1622 hectares in the Eastern Athabasca Basin with thin sandstone cover Keith Bodnarchuk, President & CEO, commented: "Our team has proven successful at identifying and acquiring prospective ground in an increasingly competitive environment. Since completing our public listing in March of 2022, two-thirds of our uranium exploration ground has been acquired via staking, and we will continue our efforts to expand our portfolio of […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content