(via TheNewswire) Vancouver, British Columbia –TheNewswire -May 02, 2023–Cosa Resources Corp. (CSE:COSA) (“Cosa Resources” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce the acquisition of the 100% owned Astro uranium exploration property in the Eastern Athabasca Basin, Saskatchewan.
Highlights Astro covers 20 kilometres strike length of electromagnetic (EM) conductors which are untested by drilling
Strong potential exists to develop significant additional conductive strike with low-cost airborne surveying
The 40,025-hectare project was acquired by low-cost staking and is 100% owned by Cosa Resources with no encumbrances Keith Bodnarchuk, President & CEO, commented:“We are thrilled to add Astro to Cosa’s portfolio of underexplored magnetic low corridors in the Athabasca Basin. Astro is another result of our efforts to acquire projects with potential for Tier 1 discoveries. Cosa is preparing to initiate significant exploration programs on multiple properties in our portfolio and we are eager to share our plans and results […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content