Copper, uranium and bonds are three picks of Stake in 2023. Pic: Getty Images share
With copper prices set to rise in 2023 and growing demand the commodity is a pick of Stake
Interest in nuclear energy is being revived as global energy crisis continues
Fixed income could be new black as concerns about a recession rise As we embark on a new year markets analyst at Australian share trading app Stake Megan Stals told Stockhead there are three key investing themes to watch in 2023. Copper piques interest again Stals said copper will be an integral part of the green energy transition, playing a vital role in electrification from EVs to solar PVs.She said there has been forecasts copper demand could treble by 2040, but stockpiles closed 2022 near record lows.“So it’s no surprise that Goldman Sachs expects prices to go from US$8500 per ton […]
Click here to view original web page at stockhead.com.au
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!