Tracy Weslosky January 3, 2023 No Comments The uranium market had a reasonable 2022 with uranium prices up by 12% . The question on everyone’s mind is what will uranium prices do in 2023?
Given that the world needs to move away from fossil fuels and that nuclear offers reliable baseload power, smart nuclear looks to be a solid bet for the world’s energy future, especially with nuclear energy fueled by uranium now providing the U.S. with 50% of its zero carbon power.
Uranium prices trending higher in recent years Uranium demand vs supply
In the last few years experts have been predicting that we will soon see uranium deficits accompanied by the higher prices needed to encourage new production. The late 2021 uranium price spike and continued rise in prices in 2022 suggests that uranium’s time has finally arrived. Daily InvestorIntel updates Energy Fuels CEO and President, Mark Chalmers, […]
Click here to view original web page at investorintel.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!