TORONTO, June 28, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Consolidated Uranium Inc. ("CUR", the "Company", "Consolidated Uranium") (TSXV: CUR) (OTCQX: CURUF) is pleased to announce the commencement of comprehensive work programs at CUR’s 100%-owned Tony M Mine ("Tony M") in southeastern Utah. Tony M is one of three past producing uranium mines in Utah owned by CUR, and is a large-scale, fully developed and permitted underground mine that produced nearly one million pounds of U 3 O 8 during two different periods of operation from 1979-1984 and from 2007-2008. The work programs being initiated follow key recommendations highlighted by SLR International Corporation ("SLR") in a technical report entitled "Technical Report on the Tony M Project, Utah, USA" dated effective September 9, 2022 (the "Technical Report").
Highlights of the Work Programs Defining the Vanadium Potential of the Tony M Deposit – CUR has commenced an up to 59-hole infill drill program from […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content