TORONTO, Jan. 24, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Consolidated Uranium Inc. (“Consolidated Uranium” or the “Company”) (TSXV:CUR) (OTCQB: CURUF) and Virginia Energy Resources Inc. (TSXV: VUI) (“ Virginia Energy ”) are pleased to announce the completion of the previously announced arrangement (the “ Arrangement ”) whereby Consolidated Uranium has acquired all of the issued and outstanding common shares of Virginia Energy (the “ Virginia Energy Shares ”).
Pursuant to the Arrangement, Consolidated Uranium has acquired 100% of the issued and outstanding Virginia Energy Shares not already held by Consolidated Uranium and Virginia Energy shareholders, other than Consolidated Uranium, are entitled to receive 0.26 of a common share of Consolidated Uranium (each whole share, a “ Consolidated Uranium Share ”) in exchange for each Virginia Energy Share held immediately prior to closing of the Arrangement. In aggregate, the Company issued approximately 17,847,828 Consolidated Uranium Shares under the Arrangement to former Virginia Energy […]
Click here to view original web page at stockhouse.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!