Pursuant to the Arrangement, Consolidated Uranium has acquired 100% of the issued and outstanding Virginia Energy Shares not already held by Consolidated Uranium and Virginia Energy shareholders, other than Consolidated Uranium, are entitled to receive 0.26 of a common share of Consolidated Uranium (each whole share, a “ Consolidated Uranium Share ”) in exchange for each Virginia Energy Share held immediately prior to closing of the Arrangement. In aggregate, the Company issued approximately 17,847,828 Consolidated Uranium Shares under the Arrangement to former Virginia Energy shareholders as consideration for their Virginia Energy Shares. Upon closing of the Arrangement, existing Consolidated Uranium and former Virginia Energy shareholders own approximately 81.96% and 18.04% of the issued and outstanding Consolidated Uranium Shares, respectively.
As a result of the Arrangement, Virginia Energy has become a wholly-owned subsidiary of Consolidated Uranium and the Virginia Energy Shares are anticipated to be de-listed from the TSX Venture Exchange […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content