TORONTO, Feb. 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Consolidated Uranium Inc. (“CUR”, the “Company”, “Consolidated Uranium”) (TSXV: CUR) (OTCQB: CURUF) is pleased to announce initial work programs (the “ Program ”) on its past producing US uranium projects, Tony M, Daneros and Rim, acquired from Energy Fuels Inc. (“ Energy Fuels ”) in late 2021. The work programs are being planned and implemented in conjunction with Energy Fuels, as the operator of the projects, and include historic mineral resource confirmation and expansion drilling as well as other activities relating to advancing the projects toward a production ready state. These mines are uniquely positioned in close proximity to the White Mesa Mill (Figure 1) owned and operated by Energy Fuels, with whom CUR has a Toll Milling Agreement.
Tony M Mine (Figure 2): Tony M is a large-scale, fully developed and permitted underground mine that produced nearly one million […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content