is pleased to announce the completion of a confirmation drill program and a mineral resource estimate and supporting technical report prepared in accordance with NI 43-101 at the Company’s 100%-owned Tony M mine (the “Technical Report”). The Technical Report was prepared by the independent consulting firm SLR International Corporation (“SLR”) and has been filed under the Company’s profile on SEDAR.
Highlights The Mineral Resource estimate is based upon a commodity price of US$65.00 per pound of U 3 O 8 , and a cut-off grade of 0.14% eU 3 O 8 are reported as an: Indicated Mineral Resource of 1,185,000 tons grading 0.28% eU 3 O 8 for 6.6 million pounds contained uranium; and
Inferred Mineral Resource of 404,000 tons grading 0.27% eU 3 O 8 for 2.2 million pounds contained uranium.
The Mineral Resource estimate for the Tony M Mine is consistent with the historic Mineral […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content