Joint Venture partner Marvel Discovery. The Interpretation includes using advanced technology leveraging machine learning to transform the mineral discovery process.
Fraser Rieche, Interim Chief Executive Officer, commented, “Carmanah’s Walker Project presents a tremendous opportunity in Canada’s Athabasca Basin. The project is perfectly situated along the Key Lake fault and is home to some of the largest Uranium Reserves in Canada. Using AI-drill-targeting allows us to get a better in-depth understanding of the structural traps which is vital to our drill-target selection process. We are pleased to be working with Marvel Discovery and their geological team, giving us an edge and a better chance for success with the common goal of a tier 1 discovery.”
The claims coincide with a regional-scale NNE-trending shear zone that forms the tectonic boundary between the Mudjatik Domain and Wollaston Domain of the Hearne Province. The shear zone can be mapped from regional aeromagnetic images and has […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content