Cameco Co. ( NYSE:CCJ – Get Rating ) (TSE:CCO) was the recipient of some unusual options trading on Thursday. Stock investors acquired 384,705 call options on the company. This is an increase of approximately 1,490% compared to the typical daily volume of 24,198 call options. Analysts Set New Price Targets
Get Cameco alerts: MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/6 – 3/10
A number of research firms recently issued reports on CCJ. StockNews.com assumed coverage on shares of Cameco in a research report on Thursday, March 16th. They set a "sell" rating on the stock. TD Securities upgraded shares of Cameco to a "buy" rating in a research report on Friday, February 10th. Raymond James increased their target price on shares of Cameco from C$45.00 to C$48.00 in a report on Friday, February 10th. Finally, Scotiabank raised their target price on Cameco from C$43.00 to C$50.00 in a research […]
Click here to view original web page at www.marketbeat.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!