Cameco (TSX: CCO; NYSE: CCJ) today is providing preliminary operating results for its third quarter ended September 30, 2022.
On October 27, 2022, we plan to announce our 2022 third quarter results before markets open. We expect to announce deliveries in the uranium segment for the quarter ended September 30, 2022, to be between 5 million and 5.5 million pounds, in line with the pattern of deliveries for the third quarter of 2022 disclosed in our annual MD&A. In our fuel services segment, we expect to announce deliveries for the same period of between 2.1 million and 2.4 million kilograms of uranium (“kgU”).
Production in our uranium segment for the quarter ended September 30, 2022, is expected to be 2 million pounds (our share) from Cigar Lake. Production in our fuel services segment is expected to be 1.5 million kgU for the same period.
The restart activities at McArthur River and Key […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content