HT Ganzo Investment thesis
Cameco (NYSE: CCJ ) is a unique company that mines uranium and produces fuel assemblies for nuclear power plants. The company successfully navigates the phases of the uranium demand cycle by either mothballing or restarting its deposits. Cameco also has a number of dormant and young projects, such as Millennium, Kintyre and Yeelirrie.
Cameco is another company that’s positioned to benefit from the global energy crisis and the transition to clean energy in Asia and the US. Rating is HOLD. Cameco and industry outlook
In order to move on to the outlook for the industry, let’s take a moment to get some insight into how uranium concentrate is made.There are three main ways to mine uranium: Open pit mining. Uranium ore is extracted from open pits. The method is suitable for deposits that lie no deeper than 300 meters from the surface. Underground mining. This […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content