TORONTO, Nov. 11, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Caldas Gold Corp. (TSX-V: CGC: OTCQX: ALLXF) announced today the release of its unaudited interim condensed consolidated financial statements and accompanying management’s discussion and analysis (MD&A) for the three and nine months ended September 30, 2020. All financial figures contained herein are expressed in U.S. dollars (“USD”) unless otherwise noted.
Serafino Iacono, Chairman and CEO of Caldas Gold, commenting on the Company’s latest results, said, “We are pleased with the significant progress we have made since we announced the Preliminary Feasibility Study (the “2020 PFS”) results for our Marmato Project in early July. Our third quarter production rebounded after a challenging second quarter affected by the COVID-19 situation and we are on track to meet our revised production guidance for this year. Over the last few months, we have completed three financings, raising total gross proceeds of $230.5 million, including the announcement last […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content