Committed expenditure for Boss Energy’s South Australian redevelopment project has now reached $55.1 million. Emerging uranium producer Boss Energy (ASX: BOE) has announced it has reached the halfway mark in committed expenditure for the redevelopment of its flagship Honeymoon uranium project in South Australia.
The company today confirmed $55.1 million of the budgeted $105.4 million capex, excluding a $7.6 million contingency, has been committed for the project to date, putting the project on time and budget.
Honeymoon is fully funded through to production with Boss declaring it has $115.6 million in cash on hand and a strategic uranium stockpile valued at $88.3 million based on current spot prices.
“To reach the hallway mark on time and on budget at any project is an outstanding achievement, particularly given the current high-inflation environment shortages of skills and equipment,” Boss managing director Duncan Craib said.He said the company is now positioned to capitalise on the […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content