NEW YORK, Nov. 23, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — At a meeting held on November 22, 2021, the Board of Trustees (the "Board") of Exchange Traded Concepts Trust ("ETCT") approved an Agreement and Plan of Reorganization (the "Plan of Reorganization") relating to the North Shore Global Uranium Mining ETF (the "North Shore Fund"), a series of ETCT. The Plan of Reorganization provides for the reorganization of the North Shore Fund into the Sprott Uranium Miners ETF (the "Sprott Fund"), a newly created series of Sprott Funds Trust ("SFT") (the "Reorganization"). The Board of Trustees of SFT approved the Plan of Reorganization on November 15, 2021. Sprott Asset Management LP ("Sprott") has also entered into a definitive agreement with North Shore Indices, Inc. to acquire a license to use the North Shore Global Uranium Mining Index, the performance of which the North Shore Fund seeks to track.
A notice of special meeting of […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content