Investing News Network
July 12, 2023
Blue Sky Uranium Corp. (TSXV: BSK) (FSE: MAL2) (OTC: BKUCF), ("Blue Sky" or the "Company") is pleased to announce it has closed the oversubscribed 2 nd and final tranche of the non-brokered private placement financing announced on June 8, 2023, consisting of 7,861,032 units in this tranche at a price of $0.075 per unit for gross proceeds of $589,577.40. In total the Company issued 21,333,333 units for total gross proceeds of $1,600,000.
Each unit consists of one common share and one transferrable common share purchase warrant (the " Warrant "). Each Warrant will entitle the holder thereof to purchase one additional common share in the capital of the Company at $0.12 per share for three years from the date of issue, expiring on July 12, 2026, in this 2 nd and final tranche.The Units issued under the Offering were offered to purchasers pursuant to […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content