TSX Venture Exchange: BSK
Frankfurt Stock Exchange: MAL2
OTCQB Venture Market (OTC): BKUCF
VANCOUVER, BC, May 27, 2022 /CNW/ – Blue Sky Uranium Corp. BSK MAL BKUCF , ("Blue Sky" or the "Company") announces that it has made an application to the TSX Venture Exchange to extend the term of the outstanding warrants as follows: 24,906,588 that are set to expire on June 11, 2022 (previously extended from 2020) to be extended to June 11, 2023. These warrants were originally issued under a private placement completed by the Company in June 2018. None of the warrants have been exercised.
The exercise price of the warrants will remain at $0.30. Each warrant, when exercised, will be exchangeable for one common share of the Company.The amendment is subject to the approval of the TSX Venture Exchange ("TSXV").Blue Sky Uranium Corp. is a leader in uranium discovery in Argentina. The Company’s objective is […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content