Investing News Network
June 08, 2023
Blue Sky Uranium Corp. (TSXV: BSK) (FSE: MAL2) (OTC: BKUCF), ("Blue Sky" or the "Company") is pleased to announce a non-brokered private placement financing of up to 20,000,000 units at a price of $0.075 per unit for aggregate gross proceeds of $1,500,000 (the " Offering ").
Each unit (a " Unit ") will consist of one common share (a " Share ") and one transferrable common share purchase warrant (a " Warrant "). Each Warrant will entitle the holder thereof to purchase one additional common share (a " Warrant Share ") in the capital of the Company at an exercise price of $0.12 per Warrant Share for three (3) years from the date of issue.The Units to be issued under the Offering will be offered to purchasers pursuant to the listed issuer financing exemption (" LIFE ") under Part 5A of National Instrument 45-106 […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content