With some analysts saying weâre entering a bull market for uranium , having a little exposure to this side of the market could potentially be a boost to your portfolio.
But which ASX uranium shares would be good options for investors? Letâs find out. Which ASX uranium shares could be buys?
According to a note out of Bell Potter , its analysts have given the thumbs up to three uranium shares this week.
The first two that the broker rates highly are Boss Energy Ltd ( ASX: BOE ) and Paladin Energy Ltd ( ASX: PDN ). Its analysts believe these companies are best placed to capture high prices caused by a likely market shortfall. It explains: We estimate current raw U3O8 demand at 161Mlbs, expanding to 189Mlbs by the end of the decade. We currently estimate global supply for U3O8 at ~125Mlbs, expanding by ~11.48Mlbs over 2023 with the addition […]
Click here to view original web page at www.msn.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!