Vancouver, British Columbia–(Newsfile Corp. – August 15, 2023) – BASIN URANIUM CORP. (CSE: NCLR) (OTC Pink: BURCF) (FSE: 6NP0) (" Basin Uranium " or the " Company ") is pleased to announce it has acquired a substantial data set from the South Dakota Geologic Survey. The data set consists of geophysical logs, maps and lithological logs from historic uranium exploration that has taken place in Fall River County. This data set combined with previous data acquired on the Chord project is now being digitized and incorporated into the Company’s geological database. The geological information will be invaluable to help the Company interpret and model the historic mineralization that occurs on the Chord, as well as, to assist with upcoming exploration focused on confirmation, expansion and evaluating the ISR (in-situ recovery) potential of the project. More information will be made available upon completion of digitizing and reviewing the newly acquired […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content