These ASX stocks are about to flick the switch on uranium operation restarts. Picture: iStock ‘Garimpeiro’ columnist Barry FitzGerald has covered the resources industry for 35 years. Now he’s sharing the benefits of his experience with Stockhead readers.
Stockhead has been chock-full of yarns on why the long-forecast uranium renaissance has arrived.
So there is no reason to go over again the reasons why uranium – the spot price is up 94 per cent price since 2020 – and the ASX-listed uranium stocks are hot again after more than a decade of being out in the cold.
Garimpeiro has contributed to the renaissance coverage and as might be expected, he has previously identified a number of junior explorers that could do well if they can match impressive results from the drill bit to the increased appetite for uranium stocks. For the latest mining news, sign up here for free Stockhead daily […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content