Stockhead has been chock-full of yarns on why the long-forecast uranium renaissance has arrived .
So there is no reason to go over again the reasons why uranium – the spot price is up 94% price since 2020 – and the ASX-listed uranium stocks are hot again after more than a decade of being out in the cold.
Garimpeiro has contributed to the renaissance coverage and as might be expected, he has previously identified a number of junior explorers that could do well if they can match impressive results from the drill bit to the increased appetite for uranium stocks.
But he is changing tack today by taking a look at the project re-start uranium stocks. There are three of them on the ASX – Paladin (ASX:PDN), Boss (ASX:BOE) and Peninsula (ASX:PEN).In the next nine months or so all three will be back in production after having previously parked up their projects […]
Click here to view original web page at www.msn.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!