In this Trade To Black Podcast, TDR Founder Shadd Dales interviewed Atomic Minerals (TSXV: ATOM) (President & CEO, Clive Massey. In this podcast Clive talks about the company’s promising uranium projects, which aim to take advantage of a rising commodity price over time.
Atomic Minerals, a Vancouver-based exploration company, is actively traded on the TSX Venture Exchange and boasts a skilled management and technical team with a track record of success in the junior mining industry. The company lists six ongoing mining projects in various stages of early-stage exploration development:
• Lloyd Lake Project : a 6,168 Ha land parcel which lies south of the western Athabasca Basin approximately 90 km SE of Fission Uranium’s Patterson Lake project
• Harts Point Project : lies on the eastern flank of the southern extension of Gibson Dome, a non-diapiric salt anticline, in San Juan County, Utah• 10 Mile Property : consists of 521 unpatented […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content