/NOT INTENDED FOR DISTRIBUTION TO UNITED STATES NEWS WIRE SERVICES OR FOR DISSEMINATION IN THE UNITED STATES/
ATHA holds the largest reported cumulative exploration package in the Athabasca Basin – the world’s most prominent basin for uranium discoveries.
VANCOUVER, BC, April 10, 2023 /CNW/ – ATHA Energy Corp. (CSE: SASK)(" ATHA " or the " Company ") is pleased to announce that its common shares have been approved for listing on the Canadian Securities Exchange (" CSE ") under the trading symbol "SASK" and are to commence trading on Tuesday, April 11, 2023. ATHA Energy Corp. Land Holdings (CNW Group/ATHA Energy Corp.) Michael Castanho, Chief Executive Officer and Director of ATHA commented, "As the world moves toward cleaner energy sources in the battle against climate change, nuclear power has gained increasing support and popularity, which has now driven uranium prices to 12-year highs. With global uranium production deficits […]
Click here to view original web page at www.newswire.ca
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!