ASX uranium share Paladin Energy Ltd ( ASX: PDN ) is leaping higher on the market today.
The Paladin Energy share price is rising 2.34% to 54.8 cents. For perspective, the S&P/ASX 200 Index (ASX: XJO) is 0.84% in the red.
Let’s take a look at this ASX uranium share in more detail. What’s going on?
Paladin shares are rising today after the company responded to media commentary on possible legislative changes in Namibia. Paladin has a 75% stake in the Langer Heinrich Mine, based in Namibia.The company’s share price tumbled yesterday amid media reports that the Namibian government is looking at owning a stake in mining operations within the country.The country’s mines and energy minister Tom Alweendo was quoted as saying: We are making a case that local ownership must start with the state, which holds ownership of our natural resources. In a release today, Paladin highlighted it is […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content