Pic: via Getty Images. share
Silex says a demonstration plant for its uranium enrichment tech could happen by mid-2024
LiveHire to acquire US based shift scheduling company Arrived Workforce Connections
Hiremii says its H1 FY23 revenue jumped a massive 146.2% Uranium enrichment stock Silex Systems (ASX:SLX) has announced an increase in funding for its Global Laser Enrichment (GLE) joint venture’s CY2023 demonstration program for the SILEX uranium enrichment technology – which creates the potential opportunity to complete the pilot demonstration project as early as mid-2024.“In view of current market drivers, and in particular the potential for disruptions to the global nuclear fuel markets, Silex and [major global uranium producer] Cameco have agreed to a significant uplift to the current year GLE operating budget,” CEO and MD Michael Goldsworthy said.“This provides GLE with the option of commencing commercial operations at the Paducah Laser Enrichment Facility (PLEF) multi-purpose […]
Click here to view original web page at stockhead.com.au
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!