PSE is conducting a cost-benefit analysis to potentially increase the current throughput limit to either 1,000 tons per day or 1,250 tons per day Anfield Energy Inc. (TSX-V:AEC, OTCQB:ANLDF) has provided an update on the progress of the reactivation plan for the Shootaring Canyon Mill in Garfield County, Utah, including a potential capacity increase in uranium production at the site.
The uranium and vanadium development and near-term production company commissioned Precision System Engineering (PSE) in November last year to complete a reactivation proposal for Shootaring.
It said PSE’s team has been onsite at the Shootaring Mill multiple times to visually assess the current state of this asset, and revealed that initial reactions from PSE are “very positive”, with much of the infrastructure of the facility in “pristine” condition, requiring little to no refurbishment.
Where necessary, certain systems and components of the mill have been identified for larger equipment overhauls or upgrades and […]
Click here to view original web page at www.proactiveinvestors.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!