Three analysts boast a 100% success rate on their recommendations on three stocks: Canadian uranium mining and exploration company Uranium Energy ( NYSE:UEC ), global oil and gas company ConocoPhillips ( NYSE:COP ), and plant-based meat producer Beyond Meat ( NASDAQ:BYND ).
Interestingly, the analysts have vast experience in stock research and have generated impressive returns on their calls. If an investor had followed these analysts’ views, he or she would have earned similar average returns on their investments to date.
Let us look at each of the three companies and the analysts’ views on the stock. Uranium Energy Corp. (NYSE:UEC)
Vancouver-based Uranium Energy engages in the pre-extraction, extraction, and processing of uranium projects. Analyst Katie Lachapelle of Canaccord Genuity has given 8 ratings on Uranium Energy stock to date, with a 100% success rate. Since October 2020, Lachapelle has given consistent Buy ratings on UEC stock except for one. […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content