Uranium Energy Corp. (AMEX:UEC) at last check was buoying at $2.93 on Thursday, June 17, with a fall of -8.44% from its closing price on previous day.
Taking a look at stock we notice that its last check on previous day was $3.20 with its price kept floating in the range of $3.10 and $3.28 on the day. Considering stock’s 52-week price range provides that UEC hit a high price of $3.67 and saw its price falling to a low level of $0.82 during that period. Over a period of past 1-month, stock came subtracting -1.23% in its value.
In last 7 days, analysts came adjusting their opinions about stock’s EPS with no upward and no downward revisions, an indication which could give clearer idea about the company’s short term price movement. In contrast, when we review UEC stock’s current outlook then short term indicators are assigning it an average of […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content