American Lithium Reaches Definitive Agreement to Spin Out
Macusani Uranium Deposit into an Independent Public Company
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA, June 7, 2023 – American Lithium Corp . (" American Lithium " or the " Company ") (TSX-V:LI | NASDAQ:AML| Frankfurt:5LA1) announces that it has entered into a definitive arrangement agreement (the " Arrangement Agreement ") with Friday’s Dog Holdings Inc. (TSX-V:FRDY), a public company currently listed on the TSX Venture Exchange and to be renamed International Uranium Corp. (" International Uranium "), dated June 6, 2023, pursuant to which it will transfer ownership (the " Transaction ") of its Macusani Uranium Project (the " Macusani Project "). In accordance with the terms of the Arrangement Agreement, the Company will transfer ownership of a wholly owned Peruvian subsidiary which holds the mineral concessions comprising the Macusani Project to International Uranium.
In connection with the Transaction, International Uranium will consolidate […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content