The MarketWatch News Department was not involved in the creation of this content.
Vancouver, British Columbia, Feb 07, 2023 (Newsfile Corp via COMTEX) — Vancouver, British Columbia–(Newsfile Corp. – February 7, 2023) – ALX Resources Corp. (TSXV: AL) (FSE: 6LLN) (OTC: ALXEF) ("ALX" or the "Company") is pleased to provide an update on its recent lithium exploration activities in the James Bay Region of the Province of Quebec, Canada.
On January 31, 2023, the Company received a report from its geological contractor, Dahrouge Geological Consulting of Montreal, QC, on the results of a reconnaissance prospecting program completed in October 2022 at the Hydra Lithium Project ("Hydra", or the "Project"). Also in late January 2023, ALX staked a new sub-project known as the Python Project ("Python"). Python covers a historically sampled, lithium-bearing pegmatite showing located within a prospective geological trend of mafic gneiss, interpreted to be volcanic rocks […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content