Alligator Energy Ltd (ASX:AGE) has enhanced its board skillset with the appointment of resources sector veteran Fiona Nicholls to the Board of Directors.
Nicholls brings to the board 30 years of experience from the global resources industry, having worked across a range of business and leadeship functions for companies like Rio Tinto, Rössing Uranium and Energy Resources.
The appointment comes at an important time for the company as it is pursuing the near-term opportunity of developing the Samphire Uranium Project in South Australia.
Nicholls will replace Andrew Vigar, a founding director, who has tendered his resignation to focus on his executive commitments and she will assume the role as chair of the audit and risk management committee.Vigar has advised of his resignation as a director to focus on his current executive chairman role. The company thanks Vigar for his contributions to the board since its listing in 2011. Near-term sustainable development at […]
Click here to view original web page at www.proactiveinvestors.com.au
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!