Sharecast graphic / Josh White Yellow Cake
Long-term uranium investor Yellow Cake reported an estimated net asset value of 434p per share, or $964.5m, at the end of its second quarter on Thursday, consisting of 18.81 million pounds of triuranium octoxide valued at a spot price of $50.50 per pound, and cash and other current assets and liabilities of $14.8m.
The AIM-traded firm said that during the three months ended 30 June, it took delivery of 2.97 million pounds of triuranium octoxide, funded with cash at bank that was already earmarked.
It exercised its option with Kazatomprom to buy back 2,022,846 pounds of triuranium octoxide from Kazatomprom at a cost of $43.25 per pound, or $87.5m in total.That was received by the company at the Cameco storage facility in Canada on 19 May, in accordance with the agreed delivery schedule.Under Kazatomprom’s offer of 26 October 2021, the firm also entered […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content