vchal/iStock via Getty Images Investment Thesis
Yellow Cake ( OTCPK:YLLXF ) is a passive investment company focused on owning uranium, which has its primary listing on the London Stock Exchange. Most of the uranium is stored in Canada and a small amount in France as of the last update.
I have owned the stock for a few years and have covered it here on Seeking Alpha several times. If you would have bought the stock at the time of the prior articles, you would have had a good return considering it is a lower risk alternative in the uranium industry. Figure 1 – Source: Returns from My Prior Articles When it comes to uranium equities, the miners have had the highest returns from the lowest levels in 2020. However, in 2022, the investment vehicles have outperformed the miners so far, and I continue to think the investment vehicles like Yellow […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content