An SEC filing by the uranium miner may have just confirmed how valuable its newly acquired operations could be.
Uranium Energy ( UEC 0.85% ) stock surged Tuesday morning, rallying by as much as 13.2% as of 10 a.m. ET. The uranium miner hasn’t generated any revenue since 2015, but it just made an important announcement that confirms how significant a recent acquisition will be to its future. So what
On Tuesday, Uranium Energy reported that on Monday, it had filed a Technical Report Summary with the Securities and Exchange Commission, disclosing details about mineral resources at its Wyoming hub and spoke project.Under Uranium Energy’s business model, it operates mining projects that are clustered geographically, and selects one facility to be the central processing site (the "hub") for the rest of the group (the "spokes"). Previously, it only had one such hub — in Hobson, Texas. Then, […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content