[PDF] Press Release: Uranium price high in the long term Herisau, 26.05.2022 (PresseBox) – In the long term, experts are talking about a uranium price of $65 per pound or even more.
In many regions, the entry or expansion of nuclear energy is being pursued. Even celebrities like Bill Gates (Microsoft founder) or Warren Buffet want to build hundreds of nuclear power plants. Because climate protection does not work without them. Thus, uranium could develop into an extremely sought-after raw material and offer investors some lucrative opportunities. According to industry insiders, the price of uranium may return to triple digits in the coming years. This is because there is a threat of a supply deficit.
The fact that Russia is a major player in the uranium business is often overlooked. According to the World Nuclear Association, Russia supplies around 35 percent of global demand. Incidentally, the state-owned company Rosatom […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content