Uranium Energy Corp. (AMEX:UEC) concluded the trading at $2.55 on Thursday, February 03 with a fall of -5.20% from its closing price on previous day.
Taking a look at stock we notice that its last check on previous day was $2.69 and 5Y monthly beta was reading 2.27 with its price kept floating in the range of $2.53 and $2.66 on the day. Considering stock’s 52-week price range provides that UEC hit a high price of $5.79 and saw its price falling to a low level of $1.70 during that period. Over a period of past 1-month, stock came subtracting -33.07% in its value.
3 Tiny Stocks Primed to Explode The world’s greatest investor — Warren Buffett — has a simple formula for making big money in the markets. He buys up valuable assets when they are very cheap. For stock market investors that means buying up cheap small cap […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content