Uranium Energy Corp. (AMEX:UEC) price on Friday, July 21, fall -2.43% below its previous day’s close as a downside momentum from buyers pushed the stock’s value to $3.21.
A look at the stock’s price movement, the close in the last trading session was $3.29, moving within a range at $3.20 and $3.29. The PE ratio in trailing twelve months stood at 642.00. Turning to its 52-week performance, $4.65 and $2.30 were the 52-week high and 52-week low respectively. Overall, UEC moved -6.69% over the past month.
Top 5 AI Stocks to Buy for 2023
The artificial intelligence (AI) revolution is already here. And it’s about to change everything we know about everything. According to Grand View Research, the global AI boom could grow from about $137 billion in 2022 to more than $1.81 trillion by 2030. And investors like you always want to get in on the hottest stocks of […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content