Uranium Energy Corp. (AMEX:UEC) price on Thursday, May 26, rose 4.75% above its previous day’s close as an upside momentum from buyers pushed the stock’s value to $3.75.
A look at the stock’s price movement, the close in the last trading session was $3.58, moving within a range at $3.54 and $3.81. The beta value (5-Year monthly) was 2.07. Turning to its 52-week performance, $6.60 and $1.89 were the 52-week high and 52-week low respectively. Overall, UEC moved -12.79% over the past month.
Here’s Your FREE Report on the #1 Small-Cap Uranium Stock of ’22.
Small-cap Uranium stocks are booming in 2022! The company we’re about to show you is the ONLY small-cap stock in the space that benefits from ALL aspects of the global Uranium industry with none of the risks of running a mine. Smart investors will not be hesitating on this one!
Get the FREE […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content