Terra Uranium is seeking to raise a minimum of $6 million through its offer of 30 million shares at $0.20 each. The company will trade on the ASX under ticker code ‘T92’. The targeting of greenfield discoveries and brownfield developments close to existing production infrastructure will be the order of business for junior explorer Terra Uranium when it plans to list on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) later this month.
The company is determined to play a role in a clean carbon-free economy by chasing the uranium potential of Canada’s prolific Athabasca Basin led by a management team based locally in Canada..
Terra was established in mid-2021 with 17 claims forming the 100% wholly-owned HawkRock, Parker Lane and Pasfield Lake projects.
Together, they cover 775 square kilometres on the eastern side of the basin and are approximately 50km to the west of multiple operating uranium mills, mines and known deposits. Initial public […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content