Skyharbour Resources Ltd Vancouver, BC, March 07, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Skyharbour Resources Ltd. ’s ( TSX-V: SYH ) ( OTCQ X : SYHBF ) (Frankfurt: SC1P ) (the “Company”) partner company, Basin Uranium Corp. (“Basin Uranium”) is pleased to announce the intersection of significant mineralization from the three-hole Phase 2 drill program at its Mann Lake project located 25 km southwest of the McArthur River Mine and 15 km to the northeast along strike of Cameco’s Millennium uranium deposit. A total of 6,279 metres of diamond drilling was completed on the Mann Lake property during the 2022 season.
Mann Lake Uranium Project :
Highlights : Drilling continued to intersect notable pathfinder elements (B, Co, Cu, Ni, and Pb) which provides for vectoring towards uranium mineralization as it is typically associated with Athabasca Basin unconformity-style mineralization.
Hole MN22-0007 intersected the unconformity at 671.8 metres […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content