Vancouver, BC, Aug. 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Skyharbour Resources Ltd. (TSX-V: SYH ) (OTCQ X : SYHBF ) (Frankfurt: SC1P ) (the “Company”) is pleased to announce it has received an aggregate CAD $1,647,800 from the exercise of share purchase warrants with a strike price at $0.22 since August 14th, 2023. A total of 7,490,000 warrants have been exercised from the batch of warrants expiring August 18th, 2023. The Company is well funded for future drilling at its co-flagship Russell Lake and Moore Lake Uranium Projects later this year and into the new year. Skyharbour has also continued to receive cash payments and share issuances from its various option partners as a part of its prospect generator business.
About Skyharbour Resources Ltd.:
Skyharbour holds an extensive portfolio of uranium exploration projects in Canada’s Athabasca Basin and is well positioned to benefit from improving uranium market fundamentals with twenty-four projects, ten […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content