Toronto, Ontario–(Newsfile Corp. – November 5, 2020) – Pancontinental Resources Corporation (TSXV:PUC.VN) (OTCQB:PUCCF) ("Pancon" or the "Company") has commenced the first phase of a 10,000-meter diamond drill program at its flagship Brewer Gold Project. The Brewer Project covers nearly 1,000 acres on the gold-rich, underexplored Carolina Slate Belt in South Carolina, and is where a former mine produced 178,000 ounces of oxide gold between 1987-1995.
The first phase will consist of approximately 8 holes ranging from 300-600 meters each, for a total of approximately 3,500 meters. This phase is focused on coincident geochemical, geophysical and geological targets. Many of the targets are coincident resistivity and chargeability anomalies, with hole locations, angles and depths informed by the Company’s compilation of historic data together with its own recently produced data.
"We are testing priority targets outside and underneath the former mine, both nearby and further away from where we know gold and copper […]
Click here to view original web page at www.theglobeandmail.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!