VANCOUVER, BC, Oct. 28, 2020 /PRNewswire/ – New Dimension Resources Ltd. (TSXV: NDR) (the "Company", New Dimension" or "NDR") is pleased to report that it has successfully completed its on-site due diligence on the Løkken and Kjøli base metal projects in Norway and the Southern Gold Line project in Sweden (collectively, the "Scandinavian Projects"). The Company holds the right to acquire 100% interests in the Scandinavian Projects pursuant to an option and purchase agreement with EMX Royalty Corporation (NYSE American: EMX; TSXV: EMX)(Figure 1) (refer to the Company’s press release dated August 11, 2020). The Company is also pleased to report that field crews have been mobilized to all three projects with the objective of advancing priority targets to drilling.
Project Highlights New Dimension has successfully completed on-site due diligence on the district-scale land holdings optioned from EMX around the past-producing Løkken and Kjøli copper-zinc(-silver-gold) deposits in […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content