Your daily round-up from the world of Proactive Todos Medical Ltd majority-owned subsidiary 3CL Pharma Ltd has reported a Day 26 update from an ongoing 60-day case study of the dietary supplement 3CL protease inhibitor Tollovid in a patient experiencing symptoms of long COVID. The patient, a 33-year-old man, originally contracted COVID-19 in March 2021 and experienced persistent long COVID symptoms, including significant weight loss, nausea and fatigue, the company said. On May 5, he began a regimen of 12 Tollovid Maximum Strength capsules for five days, and symptoms significantly improved. Digestion and heart rate returned to the patient’s pre-COVID baseline and he reported improvements in brain fog as well as better sleep, although a sleep monitor still noted less sleep.
Globex Mining Enterprises Inc said underground exploration at the Labyrinth gold project in Quebec is approaching completion, with initial results supporting a potentially significant Joint Ore Reserves Committee (JORC) […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content