Your daily round-up from the world of Proactive Appia Rare Earths & Uranium Corp provided an update on its 2022 drilling, particularly related to the new discovery zone at Augier as well as the WRCB area, on its 100%-owned Alces Lake high-grade rare earth elements (REE) and gallium property in Saskatchewan. The rare earth element and uranium explorer/project developer said a total of 24 holes drilled in 2022 on the Augier discovery confirm a thick zone of anomalous radioactivity in REE-bearing pegmatite. Appia also noted that the Augier discovery is a potential AMP zone look-alike, although it is waiting on assay results to assess.
SPYR Technologies Inc said its subsidiary Geotraq has been granted a patent covering various aspects of the operation of its mobile IoT (internet of things) wireless modules. The patent claims cover, among other things, an apparatus comprising of an interval timer, a power control, a short […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content