TORONTO, April 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Madison Metals Inc. (the “Company” or “Madison”) (CSE: GREN) (OTCQB: MMTLF) is pleased to announce that the Company is in discussions with a development group about issuing a newly listed fungible token (FT) backed by Madison’s uranium resource. The fungible token aims to increase liquid transactions and contract tracing while opening a second channel of asset sales.
Additionally, FT token sales are anticipated to contribute significant cash to Madison’s treasury and will be reported to shareholders once material events are concluded. The added cash generated from a second channel of token sales and royalties from trading will be used by Madison to advance compliant resource/reserve figures, for engineering and economic studies, and for mining at its uranium properties in Namibia, Africa.
Advancement of Madison’s uranium assets is now expected to occur on a non-dilutive basis, representing an industry first. The Company currently has approximately […]
Click here to view original web page at www.globenewswire.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!