Highlights: Camp construction is near completion and the field crew is preparing for mobilization.
Phase 1 exploration includes an inaugural exploration budget of $5.5 million.
Drilling will commence initially at the Moran Lake Deposit (Figure 1 and 2) to delineate a current mineral resource estimate based on historical data, with a view to extending the mineralization downdip in its southern extent of the current mineralized zone, which remains open.
Additional exploration work including bedrock mapping, sampling, ground radiometric surveying, and trenching as required, will be conducted on three additional CMB Project target areas to assist in the Machine Learning Process and advance targets for drilling. Stephen Keith, CEO of LUR, commented, “We are excited to begin our inaugural drill program at the Moran Lake Deposit, the most advanced target in our portfolio. Our initial $5.5 million spend is designed to test several high priority targets including, work to confirm […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content